Abstract: The review is focused on the modern methods of radioimmune diagnostics of high-grade gliomas with monoclonal antibodies and other approaches of radioimmunolocalisation with pretargeted bispecific antibodies. High-grade tumor-related proteins were analysed as potential targets for radiolabeled antibodies. Recent experimental and clinical data and the most promising immunochemical approaches for diagnostic and targeted therapy of gliomas with tumor-specific antibodies are discussed.
Reference: Baklaushev V.P., Pavlov K.A., Chekhonin V.P., Monoclonal antibodies in diagnostics of high-grade gliomas, Biomeditsinskaya khimiya, 2009, vol:
1. Gupta T., Sarin R. (2002) Lancet Oncol., 3, 557-564.
2. Stewart L.A. (2002) Lancet, 359, 1011-1018.
3. Zalutsky M.R. (2005) J. Nucl. Med., 46(Suppl.), 151S-156S.
4. Grobben B., De Deyn P.P., Slegers H. (2002) Cell Tissue Res., 310, 257-270.
5. Kusuhara H., Sugiyama Y. (2005) NeuroRx, 2(1), 73-85.
6. Chang C.H., Sharkey R.M., Rossi E.A. et al. (2002) Mol. Cancer Ther., 1, 553-563.
7. Pressman D., Keighley G. (1948) J. Immunol., 59, 141-146.