Abstract: Knowledgebases can become an effective tool essentially raising quality of information retrieval in molecular biology, promoting the development of new methods of education and forecasting of the biomedical R&D. Knowledge-based technologies should induce "paradigm shift" in the life science due to integrative focusing of research groups towards the challenges of postgenomic era. This paper debates concept of the knowledgebase, which exploits web usage mining to personalize the access of molecular biologist to the Internet resources.
7. Witbrock M., Matuszek C., Brusseau A., Kahlert R.C., Fraser C.B., Lenat D. (2005) in: Papers from the 2005 AAAI Spring Symposium on Knowledge Collection from Volunteer Contributors (KCVC). Stanford, California, pp. 99-105.
8. Kuznetsov S.V. (2004) Problemy teorii i praktiki upravleniya, 6, 85-89.
9. Page L. (2001) Method for node ranking in a linked database, US Patent 6285999.
10. Vise D., Malseed M. (2006) The Google Story, Дельта, М.
11. NCBI News, Featured Resource: An Expanded Set of Discovery Componentsin the Entrez System (2009) http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/bookshelf/ br.fcgi?book=newsncbi&part=JFKPFT637.bid.1