Abstract: Ozone solutions in water and in NaCl solutions found are widely used in technology and medicine. Some times ozone employment meets difficulties due to instability of ozone in solution. The paper describes the results of study of ozone decomposition prepared using solutions in distilled water, solutions of NaCl in water, including physiologic solutions from different manufacturers. Also it was proposed the reaction mechanisms explained influence of OH- and Cl- ions on the decomposition rate. Experimental follow the monomolecular law and are described by a straight line in lg(Ct/C0) = f(t) coordinates. It can be used as a basis for a new method of evaluation of real ozone doze introduced to patients.
Reference: Razumovskii S.D., Konstantinova M.L., Grinevich T.V., Korovina G.V., Zaitsev V.Ya., Brutto-law of ozone decomposition in physiologic solutions and a method of evaluation of ozone dose really introduced to paitients together with solution volume, Biomeditsinskaya khimiya, 2010, vol:
15. Sehested K., Cortitzen J., Holcman J., Fischer Ch.H., Hart E.J. (1991) Environ. Sci. Tecnol., 25, 1589-1596. Scholar google search
16. Boyarinov G.А., Ryabov S.V., Serova А.N., Boyarinova L.V., Kiselevich V.E., Rakhimov А.T. (2000) Ozon i metody ehfferentnoj terapii v meditsine. Sbornik dokl. Novosti nauki i tekhniki, seriya MEDITSINА, VINITI, M., c. 6-7. Scholar google search
17. Schreiber M. (2005) 17th World Congress "Ozone &#038; Related Oxidants. Innovative &#038; Current Technologies", Programme, Discussion on 3-rd Section, Strasbourg, France, 22-25.08. Scholar google search
18. Nazarov E.I. (2003) Materialy 1-j ukrainsko-russkoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferentsii "Ozon v biologii i meditsine" 20-30.04, 16-19. Scholar google search
19. Boyarinov G.А., Yakovlev А.Yu., Simutis I.C. (2004) Vestn. fizioterapii i kurortologii №5, 17-16. Scholar google search
20. Gibalov V.I., Zajtsev V.YA. (2003) Materialy 1-j ukrainsko-russkoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferentsii "Ozon v biologii i meditsine" 20-30.04, 131. Scholar google search