1. Biosensor Academy 2. Biosensor Academy
A.N. Frumkin Institute of physical chemistry and electrochemistry RAS 3. M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University 4. Biosensor Academy
M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University
Abstract: Nanomechanical cantilever systems have a great potential in design of the new type of label-free imunnosensors. They are based on the conversion of free energy change of the surface layer of the receptor by the reaction of molecular recognition between the antigen and antibody into mechanical deformation of microcantilever. But the mechanisms of molecular interactions in the layer are still not clear.
Reference: Kolesov D.V., Kiselev G.A., Kudrinskiy A.A., Yaminskiy I.V., Study of the interaction between antigen-antibody complexes for label-free sensor application, Biomeditsinskaya khimiya, 2012, vol:
1. Archakov A., Ivanov Yu., Lisitsa A., Zgoda V. (2009) Proteomics, 9, 1326-1343. CrossRef
2. Dauksaite V., Lorentzen M., Besenbacher F., Kjems J. (2007) Nanotechnology, 18(1-5), 125503.
3. Veselovsky A.V., Ivanov Yu.D., Ivanov A.S., Archakov A.I., Lewi P., Janssen P. (2002) J. Mol. Recognit., 15, 405-422.
4. Wu G.H., Datar R., Hansen K., Thundat T., Cote R., Majumdar A. (2001) Nat. Biotechnol., 19, 856-860.