Abstract: One of the main ways to increase the effectiveness of well-known medical formulations well-established in clinical medicine – development of delivery systems using new technological approaches and nanomaterials. Currently, much attention is given to targeted delivery systems. At the same time drug carrier has in addition to medication the so-called vector/address with a high affinity for binding to specific receptors on cells/tissue target. In this paper it is described the method for producing of address conjugates to over-expressed receptors on the tumor cells. As address fragment it was folic acid and as a linker was dodecylamine, causing inclusion the conjugate into lipid nanoparticles.
Reference: Sanzhakov M.A., Ignatov D.V., Prozorovskyi V.N., Druzhilovskaya O.S., Medvedeva N.V., Ipatova O.M., Development of targeted drug delivery system: synthesis of conjugates of address fragment (ra-cooh) with ligand (r-nh2), Biomeditsinskaya khimiya, 2014, vol:
2. McNeil S.E. (2005) J. Leukoc. Biol., 78, 585-594. CrossRef
3. Slastnikova T.A., Rosenkranz A.A., Zalutsky M.R., Sobolev A.S. (2014) Curr Pharm Des. 2014 Oct 13. [Epub ahead of print].
4. Akhtar M.J., Ahamed M., Alhadlaq H.A., Alrokayan S.A., Kumar S. (2014) Clin. Chim. Acta, 436, 78-92. CrossRef
5. Della-Longa S., Arcovito A. (2014) J. Comput. Aided Mol. Des., DOI10.1007/s10822-014-9801-8 CrossRef
6. Lanigan R.M., Starkov P., Sheppard T.D. (2013) J. Org. Chem., 78, 4512-4523. CrossRef
7. Verma S.K., Chorpade R., Pratar A., Kaushik M.P. (2012) Tatrahedron Letters, 53, 2373-2376. CrossRef
8. Majoros I.J., Becker A., Thomas T., Shukla R., Sho X. (2008) in: Dendrimer conjugates for cancer treatment (Majoros I.J., Baker J.R. Jr., eds.) Han Stanford Publishing Pte. Ltd, USA, pp. 153-155. CrossRef